Full Time Tax Accountant
An established CPA firm in Bradenton and Sarasota, FL with a great working environment, is seeking a Full Time Tax Accountant. Minimum of 3-4 years of experience preparing individual, corporate and partnership returns. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Prepare forms 1040,1065,1120 and 1120S
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Handle high volume workload
- Recognize, respond to, and solve client problems on their own initiative
- Creation of responses to various tax related federal and state notices
- Review financial records including P&L and Balance Sheets, expense logs, and prior tax returns to ensure accurate preparation of current year return.
- Conduct research on non-routine tax matters using company provided tax software and other research tools
- Highly evolved organization skills
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy including self-audit prior to secondary review
- Enrolled Agent or CPA preferred, but nor required
Job Type: Full-time
Walters & Associates, CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.