Full Time Payroll
Utilizes payroll system software to compile payroll data, including but not limited to reconciliation, preparation of payroll reports/forms. Provide customer service in all aspects of payroll related issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
- Responsible for compliance with government regulations relative to payroll processing.
- Responsible for auditing of payroll, benefits and employee data to ensure accuracy.
- Set up deductions as required by client/payroll.
- Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
- Able to process high volume and client payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include special projects.
- Responsible for answering client inquiries (email and phone) as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years minimum high-volume payroll experience.
- Understanding of payroll laws and multi-state payroll laws, rules of over-time, etc.
- The position requires strong clerical skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.).
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Highly evolved organization skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Walters & Associates, CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.